By Wendi Iacobello, Army Spouse
Despite what you may have heard, there are some amazing date night activities in the Fort Bragg area. Fayetteville is the closest city nearby with many fun-filled activities to try for a night out on the town.
Date Night Fayetteville
Below are some great Date Night Fayetteville ideas to suit every occasion and mood.
The Adrenaline Rush Date
- Indoor Skydiving at Paraclete XP Indoor Skydiving will surely give you a rush. This place is located in Raeford, a short drive south of Fayetteville, with a few different chain restaurants nearby to choose from after your skydiving experience.
The Thrill Seekers Date
- Escape Rooms have become very popular all around the United States and Fayetteville has jumped on the bandwagon providing two different places to choose from. The Xscape Factor and Escape Room Fayetteville will surely liven up your date night. Both escape rooms are located near several restaurants choices for dinner before or afterward.
The Quiet, Relaxed Date Night
- Floating Shanti is the newest and coolest holistic health and wellness business to join the Fayetteville community. This Veteran-owned business provides massage therapy, reflexology, Reiki, yoga, and float therapy. Unfortunately, couples are not allowed to float together, but this place will surely help you both relax. They are open until 10pm Thursday-Monday. Afterward, you can walk around downtown Fayetteville to find a bite to eat, shop, enjoy coffee or tea, and keep that relaxed mentality.
The Foodies Date Night
- Downtown Fayetteville is filled with many restaurants to choose from. You can select Italian at Pierro’s or the newest addition Antonella’s, Mediterranean at Sherefe’, American at Third Base, Huske Hardware, or TapHouse at Huske. There is also a Lake Gaston Brewery, Blue Moon Café, and many more. Leave room for dessert at Sweet Palette or Rude Awakening Café.
For Couples who like the Perks of City Life and a Quick Getaway
- Raleigh is the closest metropolitan city and is located around fifty minutes to an hour away from post. For restaurants, bars, shopping, and all the perks of city life head to Fayetteville Street. Visit concert venues such as Lincoln Theater and the Red Hat Amphitheater. And for lower key venues on the outskirts of town, check out Lafayette Village or North Hills.
The Entertaining Date Night
- Crown Coliseum offers concerts, sporting events, and much more throughout the year in Fayetteville.
Finally, the Fayetteville area offers many different date night options that can please any budget or mood. The key is to get out, explore, and try new things together. You will surely fall in love with this city and the many local businesses that are a staple here.
PCSgrades.com is a community of military and veteran families helping each other with our biggest relocation needs through trusted reviews. Help us help each other and submit your reviews today. Together, we can truly make a difference!
PCSgrades Author: Wendi Iacobello is an Army spouse, Instructional Designer, freelance writer, and blogger. She shares inspirational stories of strength & perseverance, education, and resources for military life on her blog Strength 4 Spouses. She is a southern girl who loves being outdoors with her husband and their Beagle, Daizi Hope.